Tidal Lagoon Power’s leadership and management team is committed to the highest standard of health and safety practice. The team strives to secure a generative culture of zero harm to ensure the health, safety and welfare of its employees, supply chain partners, visitors and members of the local community. We shall realise our vision through a clear strategy, fulfilling these key principles:
- Inspiring safety leadership, role models and informed risk-based decision making.
- Striving for world-leading health and safety performance in our people, design, power plant and processes.
- Empowering and motivating positive behaviours through coaching, observation and feedback.
- Cultivating an honest and respectful learning ethos, mentoring open reporting of all incidents and near misses.
- Engaging with and educating our workforce to deliver our zero harm goal and shared safety vision.